Saturday, October 28, 2006

My Letter to Instapundit

On Thursday, I decided to throw my two cents in the ring (pardon my mixed metaphor) on the issue of gay "marriage." I decided to do this in the most subtly smart-alecky way I could, so I sent Glenn Reynolds, of Instapundit fame and a known proponent of gay "marriage," the following email:

Dear Mr. Reynolds,

I greatly enjoy your blog Instapundit. It is very informative, and provides links to a wide variety of commentary, and I wish to thank you for providing this valuable service to the Internet community. However, recently you have been using the term "marriage" in your posts quite frequently. I am not familiar with this term. Could you define it for me?

Thank you for your help,

<*Augustine Aquinas*>

No response as of yet.

No comments: